CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer's Over

Last night, the heavens heaved and poured out a torrent that had my neighborhood street in knee-deep waters. Good thing my apartment's elevated and the garage floor slightly slopes upwards.

Since I forgot to do my groceries, I had to --gasp!-- order pizza over the phone! Given the circumstances, I was feeling magnanimous and patiently waited and smiled through the entire lengthy order. And no I didn't use the word "obstreperous", neither did I say I wanted a "fefferoni fizza".

Maybe because of the traffic and the flooded streets, it took quite sometime for the pizza guy to reach my gate. By that time, I already had an out-of-body experience from sheer hunger. My spirit left my body, headed towards Manang Mimi's kitchen next door, and hovered over the steaming sinigang and pork chops laid out on the dinner table. I was soooo hungry le Pecheur des Perles texted me to stay away from Grizzly, the feral cat who keeps on stalking Panda and Polar.

0 comments: